How To Make A Onesie Cupcake
Looking for a cute, inexpensive gift for a baby shower?
A “onesie cupcake” may fill the bill. It is simple to make and will be appreciated by the new parents. You can also make more than one so you can have a tray full of cupcakes.
- 1 onesie in your choice of color and design
- 1 infant sock
- cupcake paper
- clear rubber bands or safety pin
1. Lay onesie flat. Fold in both sides half way to the center.
2. Then fold one side to the center.
3. Then fold the next side over the other.
4. Fold the sock in half lengthwise leaving the toe unfolded. Then fold the end toward the toe leaving the toe out.
5. Lay the sock with the tow out over the folded edge at one end of the onesie.
6. Carefully roll the sock end toward the other end.
7. Secure with a safety pin or clear rubber band.
8. Place in the cupcake paper. Your cupcake is now complete!
Want more great diaper cake and baby shower ideas? Why not get our e-book full of Diaper Cake plans, tip and tricks for making your Ultimate Diaper Cake?